Changing to a credit meter

If you would like your Pay As You Go meter to be replaced with a credit meter, please phone the help-line number relevant to your region (see above).

If the meter is still in the process of recovering a previous debt, then we will ask you to pay the outstanding amount in full. We may also ask for a security deposit.

If we agree to replace the meter, then an appointment will be made within ten working days. Once it is removed, we will arrange for an up-to-date bill to be sent to you.

Back to articles