We really are committed to giving you market-leading customer service and treating you fairly. We never forget that by buying your gas and electricity from Ebico that you’ve chosen to join us in the fight against fuel poverty. We really appreciate that.
We’re proud to publish our updated ‘Treating Customers Fairly’ statement in conjunction with our supply partner SSE, which sets out how we meet the Standards of Conduct set out by Ofgem. These standards were introduced to improve the experience you have with your energy supplier and to ensure fair treatment. If you feel our service doesn’t meet these standards you should let us know and we’ll try and put things right. If you’d like more information about how we respond to such feedback please see our ‘Complaints Procedure’ here.
Standards of Conduct
Above all, our decisions and actions are based on our commitment to treating you fairly.
To help achieve this, we promise to meet the following standards:
- We will behave and carry out any actions in a fair, honest, transparent, appropriate and professional way
- The information we give to you (whether verbally or in writing) will be:
- complete, accurate and truthful
- in clear and plain language
- related to products and/or services that are appropriate for you
- fairly presented, with the most important information highlighted to you
- We will always act promptly and courteously to help you. If something goes wrong or a mistake is made, we will work with you to fix this without fuss
- We continually review the way we do things to ensure our work is complete, thorough, fit for purpose and transparent
- We will make it easy for you to contact us